Terms and Conditions
247chatapp may collect the following types of Personal Data by itself or through third
● Tracker Data
● Usage Data
● Email address
● First name
● Last name
● Phone number
● Payment information
● Data communicated while using the service
● Various types of Data
A complete description of each type of Personal Data collected can be found in the
to the Data collection. The User may freely provide Personal Data, or it may be
collected automatically while using 247chatapp in the case of Usage Data.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by 247chatapp is mandatory. Failure to
provide this Data may make it impossible for 247chatapp to provide its services. In
cases where 247chatapp specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are
free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the
functioning of the Service. If the User is uncertain about which Personal Data is
mandatory, they may contact the Owner.
tracking tools to provide the Service required by the User and for any other purposes
The User is responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared
through 247chatapp and confirms that they have the third party’s consent to provide the
Data to the Owner.
Facebook permissions asked by 247chatapp:
247chatapp may ask for certain Facebook permissions, allowing it to perform actions
with the User’s Facebook account and retrieve information, including Personal Data,
from it. This service allows 247chatapp to connect with the User’s account on the
Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
For more information about the following permissions, please refer to the Facebook
are the following:
● Basic information: This includes certain User’s Data such as id, name, picture,
gender, and their locale. Certain connections of the User, such as the Friends,
are also available. If the User has made more of their Data public, more
information will be available.
● About Me: Provides access to the ‘About Me’ section of the profile.
● Business Management API: Read and write with Business Management API.
● Contact email: Access the User’s contact email address.
● Instagram basic: Allows reading an Instagram account profile information and
● Instagram manage comments: Allows the creation, deletion, and hiding of
comments on behalf of the Instagram account linked to a Page. Also allows
reading and responding to public media and comments that a business has been
photo tagged in or @mentioned in.
● Manage Pages: Enables the application to retrieve access_tokens for Pages and
Applications that the User administrates.
● Managing Page Advertisements: Allows managing advertisements associated
with the Page.
● Page Messaging: Send and receive messages through a Facebook Page.
● Pages manage engagement: Allows creating, editing, and deleting comments
posted on the page.
● Pages manage metadata: Allows subscribing and receiving webhooks about
activity on the Page, and updating settings on the Page.
● Pages manage posts: Allows the creation, editing, and deletion of the User’s
● Pages read engagement: Provides access to content (posts, photos, videos,
events) posted by the Page, access to followers’ data (including name, PSID),
and profile picture, and access to metadata and other insights about the Page.
● Pages User locale: Provides access to the User’s locale through the connected
● Pages User timezone: Grants access to a User’s time zone through the
● Show List of Managed Pages: Provides access to show the list.